Tuesday 7 October 2008

Did She Really?

Dear Sharon Stone,
I’ve read something in the paper and I can’t believe that it is true so I thought I’d write and find out. I can’t believe that it’s true because it so monumentally stupid and lazy and vain and mad and idiotic and cruel and thoughtless that no sensible person would ever think of doing it, although as I was typing that list of unpleasant descriptive words I remembered whom I was writing to and what you said following the massive, devastating earthquake in China, so you might have done this. Did you or did you not, as was alleged at the custody hearing of your child this week, think about having the feet of your 8 year old boy botoxed so that they wouldn’t sweat and he would, therefore, not get smelly feet? I just want to know if this is true or not. You can see how I could not believe that anyone would suggest anything so stupid but it seems to say that you did in the court papers,

Yours Quizzically,
Martyn xx


Ps, is it me or does this man look like a who from Dr Seuss

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Representative Henry Waxman, chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and a Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment