Tuesday 15 September 2009

End of the Road pictures

We had the nicest weekend. The weather was lovely and the bands were great, cider and ale were following. Who could ask for more?
I’m not going to write a review of the whole weekend but you will get to see some pictures.



There are some lovely things at the festival. They fill the woods with fairy lights for instance and it looks so pretty,



The whole site is beautiful, Peacocks wander around the gardens. People smile and dance.
I shot this video to make my point.
We were sat by the Cider Bus enjoying a pint and watched as just about everyone danced. Young children and old men. It showed me why I love this festival so much,



So let’s finish with a few more photos,




Getting our early bird tickets for next year’s festival today.

No comments:

Post a Comment