Friday 10 April 2009

For Real?

I know it’s lazy blogging to just link to something on Youtube but this is comedy genius. I got the link form Ben Goldacre’s Twitter feed and I’m still not sure if this bloke is for real (I sound like I’m in The Wire, for shizzle) or whether he is the finest comedy actor of his generation. The good news (non –jesus related that is) is he has a channel on Youtube so you can watch many of his musings, the evolution one is very good, and laugh yourselves silly. Look upon this as my Chocolate festival (you may know it as Easter) gift to you.
Without further ado I give you……………………

Jesusophile


1 comment:

  1. You know what..? I think this may be *totaly for real*! I've actually heard this arguament before.

    Would it be uncouth to get "A VAGINA FULL OF AIDS!" printed on a t-shirt?

    Thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete